looking for Caliper Imperial scale

What I find is all are in decimal , it dose not read such as  3/4 inch but .75

are there any caliper which will read in true imperial scale?

Digital readout will be plus

Thanks

Jack,  not digital, but inexpensive, and does not need batteries   plastic dial caliper imperial  it measures in 64th,  I have an older model and IIRC, it shows 1/2  3/4 etc.
I have a few Harbor Freight digital calipers. I know at least one of them displays in fractions of an inch. I don't use that function often because a number like 71/128ths doesn't help make digital readout more convenient for me. The inch/ MM function comes in handy for a convertor though. The ability to "zero it out" at any point comes in handy too.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
(05-11-2022, 06:15 PM)Jack01 Wrote: looking for Caliper Imperial scale

Thanks

How about the iGaging Dial Caliper 6" Fractional & Decimal Inch Combination Dual Scale.I have one and like it so far.Have one of the Harbor Freight digital it is ok but the batteries always seem to be dead.

(05-11-2022, 07:45 PM)dougj71 Wrote: How about the iGaging Dial Caliper 6" Fractional & Decimal Inch Combination Dual Scale.I have one and like it so far.Have one of the Harbor Freight digital it is ok but the batteries always seem to be dead.

The batteries thing is the downside of digital measuring gear. I have a digital caliper that does fractions, decimals and metric. Yes it often comes up with 'interesting' fractions bit I move the head until it produces a usable number, either larger or smaller than the actual size. It has a thumb wheel which makes increasing or decreasing the fraction easy. It will work with a battery inserted but without the somewhat difficult to install battery compartment cover installed so for a one off measure I insert the battery and leave the cover off. Remove the battery when done. It doesn't have a brand, bought it from a since closed local woodworking store.
This:

[Image: 71rZkNjJToL._SL1500_.jpg]
or This:
https://www.rockler.com/igaging-6-digita...al-caliper

or This:
https://www.highlandwoodworking.com/wood...liper.aspx
Depending on what you are using calipers for you may want to memorize the most common fractional equivalents in thousandths. A fractional calipers that rounds to the nearest 1/128th" has a resolution of about .008". That is the thickness of two pages of printer paper. If that is close enough for your purposes then you are wasting your time using a calipers instead of a tape measure. If you are working on items that require closer tolerance such as fitting a tenon to a mortice .008" is quite sloppy. you are going to need calipers with better resolution than 1/128th". 
This being said there are calipers available that can be toggled from fractions to thousands and back with the push of a button. Get one of those and have the best of both worlds
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
I have that Highland Hardware one that willyou linked, it's works well and is reasonably priced....or at least it was when I bought mine.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(05-11-2022, 06:15 PM)Jack01 Wrote: looking for Caliper Imperial scale

Thanks

Thanks everyone  appreciate the help
Caliper Imperial