Well, that's not exactly what I said. This is what happens over your left shoulder, while you are looking over your right shoulder, backing a tractor into your shed. The wind blows the door shut. Almost shut. I happened to be backing in my MF 16 with a 3 point hitch. Hit right on the 3 point. Got a little white paint on it, but that's it. Unfortunately, that's a special order door. It is 7' wide. I installed it so I could put my boat in the shed for winter.

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

It won’t be perfect but you can fix it.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
i dont know whats worse- when someone else does the damage or when i do it.
a thought came up when i read this. same thought that came to me when i came in hot on my garden tractor and "scratched' my garage door.

I am making myself a new door. Building a frame, and covering both sides with 1/4" plywood. I am considering facing the outside with FRP. Does it hold up well outside? Will the sun fade. or warp it?

Thanks Greg
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut, and have the world think you a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
A whole new door, $840. New slab for one side, $380. Make your own slab, less than $100.
[attachment=42794]
Darn, Darn, Darn, Darn, Darn !