hey all . . . selling my craftsman lathe . . . here's the details:

Model # 351.217150 - 38" spindle, 15" inboard, 20" outboard. Includes - copy crafter, outboard turning rest, 6" & 12" straight tool rests, 2 X 10" bowl rests, and all manuals. Everything is in working order.

Asking $400

hoping the picture comes through allrighty.  i'm in westminster, MD, so local would be best, cause this thing's heavy.

any questions or anything, please ask away!  thank-ye . . . john.  
Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-01-2022, 11:03 AM)arthropod98 Wrote: hey all . . . selling my craftsman lathe . . . here's the details:

Model # 351.217150 - 38" spindle, 15" inboard, 20" outboard. Includes - copy crafter, outboard turning rest, 6" & 12" straight tool rests, 2 X 10" bowl rests, and all manuals. Everything is in working order.

Asking $400

hoping the picture comes through allrighty.  i'm in westminster, MD, so local would be best, cause this thing's heavy.

any questions or anything, please ask away!  thank-ye . . . john.  
Smile

Wish you were closer.  I would like the duplacater and give the lathe to one of the vets
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

(08-01-2022, 01:26 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Wish you were closer.  I would like the duplacater and give the lathe to one of the vets

road trip!!!  
Wink
Laugh
Between wishing and filling the toilet the bowl would over flow before I could drive that far and have to stay in motels 4 to 6 times to.  To bad I can only go 5 to 6 hours and have to stop.  Not like the old young days of driving without stopping.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
5 to 6 hours sounds about right . . . to maintain sanity if nothing else!  
Laugh

only bite i've had so far was a flippin' scammer . . . that wasn't from here though.  
Angry
bumpola . . . price is negotiable.
Big Grin
SOLD . . . to a d@mn nice fella!!!  
Big Grin
(08-17-2022, 10:19 AM)arthropod98 Wrote: SOLD . . . to a d@mn nice fella!!!  
Big Grin

Great !! Now I don't have to beg the wife for a loan 
Crazy
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry

(08-17-2022, 12:40 PM)museumguy Wrote: Great !! Now I don't have to beg the wife for a loan 
Crazy

Laugh
(08-17-2022, 10:19 AM)arthropod98 Wrote: SOLD . . . to a d@mn nice fella!!!  
Big Grin

[gloat]Thank so much, John! It was great meeting you, and I'm looking forward to learning a bit about turning, now.[/gloat]
craftsman pro v.s. lathe