Updated price & photos:

If anyone is interested in some Gaboon Ebony. Each piece is approximately 7” X 1-3/8” X 1/2”. These pieces are not book matched and straight off the bandsaw. These are kiln dried, stable and have been in a climate controlled space for the last 8 years. You can use these for knife scales, drawer & cabinet pulls, guitar bridges, Nakashima Butterflies, Greene & Greene, Krenov door catches, jewelry etc. A pack of eight is $45.00, a pack of 20 for $90.00, includes shipping to address in the contiguous USA. Paypal accepted.
A typical box of 8 weighs in at about 2lb's 8 oz.

[attachment=43799]

[attachment=43800]

Reduced to $40.00 for a pack of 8 until Friday the 19th.

(08-16-2022, 03:14 PM)Timberwerks Studio Wrote: Reduced to $40.00 for a pack of 8 until Friday the 19th.

Hi Dale,
I sent a PM yesterday about a pack of 8, but I'm not sure it got to you (I had to register a new account recently). No rush at all, but if you didn't receive it, just let me know and I'll try another route. 
Thanks,
Jay
Many more pieces left for those that may be interested. I have about 100 or that I put aside for my own use for pen blanks, inlays etc but very doubtful that I will end up using them so best to let them go. These are all deep black in color and many are thicker side of 1/2",close to 5/8".
Do you have any that are a little wider, maybe 2" or so?

(09-12-2022, 08:01 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: Do you have any that are a little wider, maybe 2" or so?

Sorry, 1-1/2" is pretty much the widest.
Still a good amount of pieces left if anyone wants in on Saturday's ship date.

(09-15-2022, 03:50 PM)Timberwerks Studio Wrote: Still a good amount of pieces left if anyone wants in on Saturday's ship date.

Hi Dale,
The ebony pieces I ordered arrived yesterday and they're excellent. Highly recommended.
Thank you very much!
Jay
Beautiful Material! Thanks again.

(09-21-2022, 01:48 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Beautiful Material! Thanks again.

Thanks Phil!
Gaboon Ebony Scales / Flats