I didn't document this build like I should have, but here's the finished product.  Built from the plans sold here:  https://youtu.be/cfjW7QEL5C4

It was both easier and harder than I thought it would be, but the plans (and videos) make it surprisingly easy for a moderately-skilled builder.  Super pleased with it.  My customer (second sale!) is in love with it, which makes me so happy. 

I want to build another!

Walnut, BLO, oil poly
Semper fi,
Brad

stunning!

I like the Foureyes channel, goofy guys.
(09-15-2022, 07:30 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: I didn't document this build like I should have, but here's the finished product.  Built from the plans sold here:  https://youtu.be/cfjW7QEL5C4

It was both easier and harder than I thought it would be, but the plans (and videos) make it surprisingly easy for a moderately-skilled builder.  Super pleased with it.  My customer (second sale!) is in love with it, which makes me so happy. 

I want to build another!

Walnut, BLO, oil poly

I'd be happy with that as well. 
Yes
Very nice build. I too have watched many of their videos. Quite enjoyable.
very nice looking table.  Congrats on the build and the sale!
Dave

(09-16-2022, 11:51 AM)Dave S® Wrote: very nice looking table.  Congrats on the build and the sale!
That is stunning in my opinion , did you build the chairs as well ? Would like to see some of the upholstery work if you have any photos . Gary
Beautiful and
elegant addition to your shop might I suggest 
you put a rug under it.
Smile

Very nice indeed!
Thanks, folks!

No, those chairs are cheap folding chairs that I stole from my then-gf (now wife) and commandeered them for use in my shop.

Twelve years later and I think she's still a bit bitter about it.

I'll get a rug!
Semper fi,
Brad

Our schedules finally meshed so I was able to deliver the table yesterday.  The look on her face when she saw it in her dining room made my day.  I live for these moments!

...and now two of her friends want one.
Semper fi,
Brad

Very nice. I like the simplicity of the design - it accentuates the top.

What laser do you have a s would you care to comment. I am in the market for one.
Foureyes (YouTube channel) Longview Table