There is a sleeper on eBay, at least what I think may be a hidden gem. The thing is, there's not much in the way of description except that it is a Revonoc. It looks like a 5 1/2 to me, although I suppose it could be a 5 or 6. It appears to have the thick tapered cutter sometimes found on a Revonoc. I always thought that was cool. They probably just got a good bulk deal on tapered cutters when some earlier plane company went out of business.

The other interesting thing is the sole looks like it has been scraped, in the manner that old-time machinists scraped precision surfaces. 59.99 buy it now, $19.99 shipping. Certainly not my auction, I would've at least stated the length and width. Search for "Antique vintage Rev-o-noc woodworking plane".
I don't want to brag, but some of my wood is on its 2nd or 3rd project!

Dave,  it does look like the sole was scraped at one time, but there is also some rust on the sole, so not sure how much of the benefit of scraping has been lost.
EBay sleeper