This piece finished at 12" D x 7 1/2" made from Ambrosia Maple, Ash and Oak. Then colored with textile dye and metallic Acrylic paint threw a airbrush. Every piece was first turned on the lathe before carving except the dolphins and they are suspended in air with a piece of sterling wire. The final finish is Deft sanding sealer and rattle can Lacquer.

that's awesome!  
Yes

very funky design . . . i like funky!  
Winkgrin

(10-13-2022, 12:26 PM)arthropod98 Wrote: that's awesome!  
Yes

very funky design . . . i like funky!  
Winkgrin

Thank you.
Holy Cow!  That is about the fanciest dog bowl I have ever seen.

Bruce, your work, as always, is amazing.  You have the imagination and the skill to see and create amazing works of art.  As I study the photos, I cannot fathom the hours consumed.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood

(10-14-2022, 08:41 AM)Bill Holt Wrote: Holy Cow!  That is about the fanciest dog bowl I have ever seen.

Bruce, your work, as always, is amazing.  You have the imagination and the skill to see and create amazing works of art.  As I study the photos, I cannot fathom the hours consumed.

Thank you Bill this one was started around 9-20-22 and finished two days ago.
The best one yet.  Well done.

Just wondering what would you charge for something like that.  I am thinking 900 plus
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

(10-15-2022, 01:15 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: The best one yet.  Well done.

Just wondering what would you charge for something like that.  I am thinking 900 plus

Thank you Arlin you're in the correct price range, many hours carving the shells.
"Tangaroa's Bowl"