I have a section of concrete driveway that abuts an old garage near the back of our property. There have never been any gutters on that garage consequently the driveway and the floor of the garage have cracks and offsets up to two inches wide. I'm looking for a quick fix, I'm 80 and don't want to spend a lot of time money or energy with a fix. Any suggestions? 
Confused

Pictures would help immensely, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. Based on your post you want a quick/easy/cheap fix, not necessarily 'fixing it right'- becuase my answer is NOT a proper fix. Get some type of backer- backer rod, pool noodle, expansion foam, anything that will fill in 95% of the void so you don't lose too much material down the crack. Get enough Sikaflex to fill your cracks flush with the surface. Sikaflex recommends cracks less than 1" in width, but since you wanted easy I'd ignore that. Again, I'm not claiming this is a proper fix but I think it will help keep most of the water out and hopefully keep things from getting any worse. Good luck.

Alternative- you might try a bag of asphalt cold patch and a petroleum based top sealant for the WIDE cracks. This would be easier than mixing up a concrete patch and it would allow the concrete to move.

Alternative #2- I've had decent luck with the latex/ vinyl concrete patch material you can get at the big box stores. If this were mine, I'd do a latex repair to anything wider than 1/2" +/- and do the Sikaflex on the remaining cracks.
(10-26-2022, 05:22 PM)BillN Wrote: I have a section of concrete driveway that abuts an old garage near the back of our property. There have never been any gutters on that garage consequently the driveway and the floor of the garage have cracks and offsets up to two inches wide. I'm looking for a quick fix, I'm 80 and don't want to spend a lot of time money or energy with a fix. Any suggestions? 
Confused

By offsets do you mean vertical misalignment?  If so, mud jacking is the solution. 

John
Cracks in driveway