I'd like to trade a BNIB Iron No. 3 for a Bronze + cash. Also looking to trade a BNIB Small Shoulder for the 1/2" Bronze Shoulder. I might accept offers on these if no trades, or send them to eBay. Prices do not include shipping from 04086.

Pending - BNIB Veritas Wonder Pup - $30
Disston 14" x-cut saw - $25
Pending - Stanley Bailey no. 5-1/2, type 12/13 - $75
Pending - Stanley Bailey no. 4, type 14/15 - $50
Stanley 2' blade and cap iron, T-logo - $10.
[attachment=47413]
Adding some Irwin 24” parallel clamps. They’re about 7lbs and 32” long. - $25 each.
[attachment=47414]

PM sent for Wonder Pup and Stanley #5-1/2
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(05-25-2023, 11:21 AM)Mainelywoodworking Wrote: I'd like to trade a BNIB Iron No. 3 for a Bronze

Hello - Curious as to your reason for opting for a bronze version?

(05-26-2023, 06:24 AM)Cian Wrote: Hello - Curious as to your reason for opting for a bronze version?

Mostly because I use a No. 4 Bronze with the W1 iron and lacquered handles and liked it much more than a newer Iron No. 4 I had, and would like my GF to have the 'same' plane to use, and for times when I need to use it too. I guess I could also do an Iron No. 3 with the W1 iron and lacquered handles.
FS/FT: Lie-Nielsen No. 3, No. 41, Stanley Bailey 5-1/2, 4, Wonder Pup, Disston Saw