Question 
Just this weekend I picked up a drill press with a custom table at an estate sale.  After getting the set home I found that an errant fence, I assume for a table saw, had hitched a ride as well.  Since the sale's over (and the table saw long gone), I cannot return the fence.  So, if y'all can help identify this fence, I'd like to put it down in S&S for shipping cost to anyone who could use it.

[attachment=48789]

[attachment=48790]

[attachment=48791]

[attachment=48792]

[attachment=48793]

[attachment=48794]

There are no logos or other identifying marks, beyond that one sticker about removing when crosscutting and the hardware itself.

Greg

My WAG: 

Bandsaw resaw fence?

Wink
When you don’t get what you want, you get experience!
(11-09-2023, 01:02 PM)Dave Crow Wrote: My WAG: 

Bandsaw resaw fence?

Wink

You may well be right--there was a small band saw in that basement, as well!
Definitely not a table saw fence. That cutout in the center makes me think router table fence.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-07-2023, 02:10 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Definitely not a table saw fence. That cutout in the center makes me think router table fence.

Yep, I agree router table jointer fence. Would function similar to this one:

https://www.routerworkshop.com/jointer101102.html
When you don’t get what you want, you get experience!
That cutout sure looked like router table (or drill press) fence to me--but the sticker that says to remove before cross cutting made that dubious in my mind. If, on the other hand, the table saw fence was slotted, it COULD be a low rip fence attachment for a standard rip fence--kind of an add-on version for a high-low fence. Just spit-ballin' though.
earl
That's from a Hirsh brand table saw conversion kit, which used a circular saw attached to the bottom of the table for a worksite table saw. I believe it also allowed for similar conversion to a router table, for which you reverse the fence and use the circular cutout.
(12-08-2023, 10:13 AM)Cuprousworks Wrote: That's from a Hirsh brand table saw conversion kit, which used a circular saw attached to the bottom of the table for a worksite table saw. I believe it also allowed for similar conversion to a router table, for which you reverse the fence and use the circular cutout.

Great call, that's a match!  Based on your ID, a search brings up plenty of matches.  Here's one:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usedp...72_934.jpg

Sorry to anyone who might now want to grab this fence, but last week I gave up and donated it to our local ReStore.

Thanks so much to everyone who has helped figure this out.  I appreciate it!
Good deal............
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

ID This Rip Fence?