If you were me...
A mirror like yours
Art Deco vanity
Matched veneers on the show face
Waterfall front edge
<swish> Nothing but net!
Bob10 said:

Better not let my wife see that. She will want it.
That's some good identification work on the origin of the mirror! I've started scanning CL for potential mates (for the mirror, not me).

Thanks,
Mark
Mark in Sugar Land, TX
Take a look into the mirror and make sure that is what you want to see beforehand.
I was inspired by the images of art deco vanities, and I found a new place to store the mirror. Thanks to all for the tips!

Mark

New Storage for Mirror
Mark in Sugar Land, TX
Looks like a good adaptation.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/zip/5613728800.html

Great project for someone who has the time. First come first serve. 7308 bodega ave. pick up from front porch I will delete this ad when it's gone.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I like the mirror and hope you make a frame for it. Be easy to trace around it and then make the rabbit and everything else needed. You can also segmented it by cutting blocks of wood and gluing them to a frame to really make it sing.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
This would be what I think it would look best as.

Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
An Art Deco vanity.