"we have a Plan"
Worked on the parts for the last door...Film @2300 hrs....Right now, the half lap joint between the center Stile , and the Lock Rail is sitting in a pile of clamps, waiting on glue to dry....

All 4 mortises are done....need to get the Raised Panels cleaned up and fitted....Maybe a Glue up of Door #4 tomorrow?

Stay tuned..
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Dry fits, so far....

Mortise for the Center Stile to attach to the Top/Bottom Rails are done...

Mortises to connect the Stiles to the Lock Rail...done

A very TIGHT half lap joint between the Lock Rail and the Center Stile has been done, and glued up...

How tight?..

Ooops...

2 out of 4 Raised Panels have been fitted and the show faces planed smooth...and dry fitted...

Not sure where I'll sit that "Barky" Live edge at...yet...

If I can get to the shop, I can get the last 2 Raised Panels ready to go...and might even try to glue up Door #4....of the 4 door Set of Doors...

Stay tuned...
Well...it tried to put up a fight...but..

Door #4 is now in the clamps, awaiting the glue to cure...

Tomorrow...will see about getting Door #3 sanded and stained....and go from there..
Well...this morning, clamps came off Door #4...

There was a couple spots that needed extra work..

The bottom corners, where the stiles attach to the rails...did not get glued all the way down....spread some glue into the open spaces...Visegrip padded finger clamps to clamp things down.

2 beads had broken off a while back....this morning, they were glued back in place..

A few of the larger gaps have been filled...awaiting the ROS's attentions...

Have both Door #3 and Door #4 to sand, stain ( Witch's Brew) sand, varnish, and sand a final time...

Waiting on the Boss to paint the Bathroom walls...BEFORE I go to hang the 4 new doors....bad form to have paint splatters on them...

Stay tuned...Tomorrow is going to be a very dusty day.....

Plus, I need to clear this mess off of my bench...

I think I am about done with most of these tools...