political posts
  Re: (...)
I don't have the show political posts box checked, but still see political post.
I have cleared my cookies and restarted my computer.

It always works on paper!
  Re: political posts by 05 mustang (I don't have the sho...)
+1
I've tried checking the box,uncheckinqg the box and clearing the history cookies etc.  They won't go away.
Dave
"Amateur Putzing in Shop." Northern Wood on Norm 5/07

"Dave's shop is so small you have to go outside to turn around" Big Dave on my old shop
So I built a new shop.  (Picasa went away so did the link to the pictures)
There are two Dome Icons... One is for political post function(hides poli posts), the other is the old icon, and does nothing....

There are political posts that show 2 dome icons in the current list of posts.... If you see THEM then you don't have political posts turned off, or your switch in your control panel is not working.

Do you see threads that have two Dome icons?
There was an issue with this, but it is fixed now. There are two political icons, one for threads and one for posts. These will hide threads and posts respectively. Additionally, if the first post in a thread is marked as political, regardless of the thread icon, the thread will be hidden.
Cool Thank you sir!!
Still have the political domed posts. Have the boxed unchecked. Where is this other box?

Also, what does thread subscription do?

Thanks
Forest
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted- then used against you.
(07-26-2016, 06:53 PM)Forest Wrote: Also, what does thread subscription do?

Thanks
Forest

Subscribing to a forum or a thread means you get an email every time something new is added to the thread or forum.  It's useful if you are interested in a particular thread, but I personally find if you subscribe to a particular forum, you'll get several emails a day notifying you a of a new thread or new post.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Funny, if political posts were banned, the basement would cease to exist.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(07-25-2016, 10:52 AM)sysadmin Wrote: There was an issue with this, but it is fixed now.  There are two political icons, one for threads and one for posts.  These will hide threads and posts respectively.  Additionally, if the first post in a thread is marked as political, regardless of the thread icon, the thread will be hidden.

I worked for a couple of days, but I see political posts again.

It always works on paper!
There're back..... 

The political posts seem to have reappeared tonight.