logging in
"back in the day".....a member could set "something" so he didn't have to enter email & password when WOODNET came up in the browser.

checking "Remember Me" box didn't work then and doesn't work now to make that happen.

help?????
(07-30-2016, 12:34 PM)varkpilot Wrote: "back in the day".....a member could set "something" so he didn't have to enter email & password when WOODNET came up in the browser.

checking "Remember Me" box didn't work then and doesn't work now to make that happen.

help?????

Do you run C Cleaner or something similar everyday? If so, you need to whitelist woodnet cookies so they will be saved. Please be patient, as all our operators are busy 
Rolleyes . I'm sure someone with more knowledge will be with you shortly.
Smile
There is still such a feature in the new software. Click the "remember me" box on the log-in screen. Additionally, most browsers allow you to auto-remember usernames and passwords for sites you visit regularly. Check your web browser options and see what you can find.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Works for me ,no problem.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member