Stanley Bedrock #605
Here is a plane fresh from my boneyard. It is a later model Bedrock #605 that is in very good condition. I just removed the rust, sharpened the blade and refinished the tote. The blade is outstanding--full length and appears to be laminated. There are no breaks or cracks in the wood. Japan finish is about 95% present. This is a nice Bedrock plane and can be yours for only $89 with FREE SHIPPING.

[Image: DSCN3280.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3282.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3283.jpg]

Please act quickly. This nice jack will not be around long.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
The Bedrock #605 is still available at a bargain price that includes FREE shipping. But maybe that is too big for your projects. How about a Stanley Bailey #3 instead? I have just finished refurbing a nice Type 11 and it is a sweet ride. I repaired a broken toe on the tote and spiffed up the plane a bit. The blade is almost full sized and sharp as a well dressed man.

[Image: DSCN3286.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3287.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3288.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3285.jpg]

I think you will like having this plane on your shelf. And it will take only $69 to get it there. Again with FREE SHIPPING! Just check out that front knob. It is one of the prettiest I have ever seen. Get you some of that vintage rosewood while it is still around. They are literally not making that stuff anymore.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
If I didn't have 3 #5s in various configurations already, I'd be all over that bedrock. Someone nab it!
Benny

The Bailey planes are sold and shipped. The Bedrock is still available. Here are some more shots.

[Image: DSCN3332.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3331.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3330.jpg]
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
(06-08-2017, 08:07 AM)bennybmn Wrote: If I didn't have 3 #5s in various configurations already, I'd be all over that bedrock. Someone nab it!

Unless you have a square top 605 you don't have a heavy weight #5, world of difference between your run of the mill #5's.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
All of the orphan planes have been adopted.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com