Window Replacement
Just a simple observation.....3 Pella guys are replacing two windows and a door today. 3 trained people with experience sure do go fast compared to old duffers with a prybar and a hammer.
Watch your fingers!!

(11-06-2017, 10:10 AM)MissouriSawdust Wrote: Just a simple observation.....3 Pella guys are replacing two windows and a door today. 3 trained people with experience sure do go fast compared to old duffers with a prybar and a hammer.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ya been?????????????????????
(11-08-2017, 11:52 AM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ya been?????????????????????

Well......great.  Better than I deserve.  Been busy as a semi retiree trying to do all the stuff on the farm, running my weed control spray business, and doing what SWMBO's says.  Both in good health, Rita had a new valave job a coupe years ago and going 100.

Been away from woodshop but finding my way back with a number of things I need to do. Actually rediscovering woodworking would be a better way to say it. Big house fixup coming lte winter....new kitchen. So far Ive learned I can make inputs and accept that they are really not all that good and will not be implemented. 

Sort of feeling my way back here on this forum. I see a number of names still here, lots of new ones

Hope you are doing well!!!
Watch your fingers!!

[attachment=5734]

[attachment=5735]

For the new folks, Mo Sawdust is a way back part of WoodNet history, one of the six movie stars. These pics are of the day a bunch of us spent building a working outhouse(also way back history) for his hunting property. Mo Sawdust is doing a function run(sitting inside). That building in the back is about half of his shop building.
Thats a blast from the past!!!
Watch your fingers!!

Old codgers building a outhouse........
Raised
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-20-2017, 07:09 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Old codgers building a outhouse........
Raised

We were not that old then but ancient now...
Watch your fingers!!

(11-20-2017, 07:09 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Old codgers building a outhouse........
Raised

I'll have you know we wuz young codgers back then!!!!
Razz
Razz
Nice wide door, wheelchair accessable?

Laugh

Ed
Great work!