What backup parts for PC310?
I have a PC 310, love it. It just occurred to me to buy a backup collet and collet nut. Any other parts I should pick up, just in case, before they become unavailable?

Thanks!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Set of brushes. Maybe a switch, depending on which type you have.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-05-2018, 10:28 AM)Aram Wrote: I have a PC 310, love it. It just occurred to me to buy a backup collet and collet nut. Any other parts I should pick up, just in case, before they become unavailable?

Boy, I have had that small PC router for years - just used it the other day to make a box for a new air nailer - bought a number of Pat Warner's (may he RIP - sad! 
Sad) clear replacement bases - usually keep the offset one on the router (as shown below) - BUT, maybe I should obtain a few replacement parts - guess Amazon is a place to look - any other suggestions?

Pat also had a replacement knob which was larger and easier to use than the small one that comes w/ the machine - did not buy, unfortunately.  Dave
Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Piedmont North Carolina
(03-05-2018, 11:47 AM)giradman Wrote: Boy, I have had that small PC router for years - just used it the other day to make a box for a new air nailer - bought a number of Pat Warner's (may he RIP - sad! 
Sad) clear replacement bases - usually keep the offset one on the router (as shown below) - BUT, maybe I should obtain a few replacement parts - guess Amazon is a place to look - any other suggestions?

Pat also had a replacement knob which was larger and easier to use than the small one that comes w/ the machine - did not buy, unfortunately.  Dave
Smile

Hi Dave,

Do you have PMs turned on? I'm going to send you one.

Thanks,
Aram
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

(03-05-2018, 12:14 PM)Aram Wrote: Hi Dave,

Do you have PMs turned on? I'm going to send you one.

Thanks,
Aram

Hi Aram - my PM icon is on at the bottom left - Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
(03-05-2018, 11:01 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Set of brushes. Maybe a switch, depending on which type you have.

Great ideas, thanks. I will, if they are available.
Best,
Aram, always learning

(03-05-2018, 10:33 PM)Aram Wrote: Great ideas, thanks. I will, if they are available.

Hi Aram - check out Amazon or eReplacements - Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
(03-05-2018, 11:46 PM)giradman Wrote: Hi Aram - check out Amazon or eReplacements - Dave
Smile

Yep! I ordered brushes, collets and collet nut, and bearings from eReplacementParts. Thanks everyone.
Best,
Aram, always learning

Is this a concern for just this product or are all PC replacement parts going away?
A carpenter's house is never done.
I just posted some parts in the classifieds, in case anyone is interested. Sorry to spam the thread!