Shop apron
(02-23-2018, 12:23 AM)daddo Wrote: Might as well look good while your working.

[Image: 41vBf0S1YZL._AC_US300_QL65_.jpg]
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

I have a denim apron I rarely wear except when using the metal lathe or welding- fire has never been a problem.

I usually wear old shirts and shorts I keep just for the shop and the around the house work.

Methinks this one is more like it if I were to buy one....

[Image: 61WMSnU5DbL._SY463_.jpg]

The other ones they offer here are pretty funny as well:

https://www.amazon.com/Fivebop-Grilling-...B01GJOO6E6
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(02-23-2018, 12:08 PM)Admiral Wrote: Methinks this one is more like it if I were to buy one....

No pockets.  What's the use for that?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(02-23-2018, 12:08 PM)Admiral Wrote: Methinks this one is more like it if I were to buy one....

I want one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I am looking at getting this apron, does anyone here have one and what are your thoughts about it.
Not sure I need pockets just the dust off me comfortably

https://www.duluthtrading.com/search/sea...o-top-link

[Image: MWON_96719_BRN_FR2_FW17_4775.jpg-495x495]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-07-2018, 02:10 AM)Bob10 Wrote: I am looking at getting this apron, does anyone here have one and what are your thoughts about it.

Bob, I was in a shop recently where someone was wearing that apron and it is what got me thinking about my next apron.

I do wish it had more pencil slots and the large straps are elastic (think suspenders) and not regular straps.

I don't like the elastic but I suppose that if the straps wear out before the apron I could replace them easily enough.  

I can also sew my own additional slots.

BTW... what's up with the sig line?  Is that me?
Peter

My "day job"
So I have to ask why more pencil spots?  I carry one in my pocket and have them at all the machines and benches.  I tend to scatter tape measures too but I have one I like more than all the rest and it stays with me.

[Image: GLOCK.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(03-07-2018, 02:10 AM)Bob10 Wrote: I am looking at getting this apron, does anyone here have one and what are your thoughts about it.

Thats what I have had for the past 6-7 years. 

Its amazing. Mine is covered in glue though. 
Winkgrin

I really like the side pockets, instead of the front pouches like so many have. I always hated when you lean over a tool, and getting poked by a wrench or whatever was in the pocket. That is a non issue with them on the side. Plus the pockets dont fill up with chips and dust on your side.

Its worn amazingly well.....figuring I have worn it more than 10,000 hours. Other than the glue, I bet noone would think its been worn that long. 

PS, the glue does peel off with some effort. Ive peeled areas off, just takes time.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(03-07-2018, 10:39 PM)packerguy® Wrote: Thats what I have had for the past 6-7 years. 

Winkgrin

I really like the side pockets, instead of the front pouches like so many have. I always hated when you lean over a tool, and getting poked by a wrench or whatever was in the pocket. That is a non issue with them on the side. Plus the pockets dont fill up with chips and dust on your side.

Its worn amazingly well.....figuring I have worn it more than 10,000 hours. Other than the glue, I bet noone would think its been worn that long. 

PS, the glue does peel off with some effort. Ive peeled areas off, just takes time.

Thanks for the feed back I was looking for someone that has used one.  I like side pockets myself it keeps me from getting poked by stuff when I pick things up in addition to leaning over stuff.  I wear the Duluth carpenter pants for the same reason

Phil Thien

(03-07-2018, 10:08 PM)Bob10 Wrote: So I have to ask why more pencil spots?  I carry one in my pocket and have them at all the machines and benches.  I tend to scatter tape measures too but I have one I like more than all the rest and it stays with me.

I tend to carry too many writing utensils with me.

I think this is the list:

Medium sharpie, fine point sharpie, carpenter's pencil, white pencil, mechanical pencil, and a small 6" flexible ruler.
Sometimes a ball point pen joins the crowd.
Peter

My "day job"
(03-07-2018, 10:39 PM)packerguy® Wrote: Thats what I have had for the past 6-7 years. 

Winkgrin

" I always hated when you lean over a tool, and getting poked by a wrench or whatever was in the pocket."

I hated that also and that's why my go-to aprons have swinging top pockets...It can ruin your day when a high-dollar micrometer or other expensive tool falls out and hits a concrete floor., A plus is...you wont get jabbed as easily....
Big Grin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset