Freeman pneumatic staple gun PSS50
I'm considering purchasing this staple gun. I had a 1/2" crown stapler years ago and loved it.  I know it's 7/16".   I'd like to have another.  I'm just a hobbyist so no heavy work to be done with it.  I'll use it mainly to build bee hives out of pine or western red cedar.
It's a great value at $123
Thanks
RP

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...OZQicL.jpg
I put 5000+ T50 staples through a $20 gun from farm and gleet. Then bought a cordless makita bare tool T50 stapler. Heaver but no hose climbing the walls around a 16' tall shed was much nicer with a battery powered one. I was stapling insulation to 2x pine. Both had zero issues. Heck the makita even survived a 14' fall perfectly with 4ah batt on it.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Looks like a good value considering what the industrial rated staplers cost.  It looks to have an easy top removal to clear occasional  jams.

Having a tool that shoots 16 gauge x 7/16" x2" long staples is handy for all sorts of construction as you have found.  Consider the Senco staples with their Sencote coating.  They really hold well.  Its also great for cabinet backs with shorter staples if you dial down the pressure a little.  That kind of potential power can crush today's cheap 1/4" plywood.

I've got an old Senco MII that shoots the 2" staples and I really like having it available when the little 1/4" crown staples just aren't enough.
(06-05-2018, 10:51 AM)RPE1 Wrote: I'm considering purchasing this staple gun. I had a 1/2" crown stapler years ago and loved it.  I know it's 7/16".   I'd like to have another.  I'm just a hobbyist so no heavy work to be done with it.  I'll use it mainly to build bee hives out of pine or western red cedar.
It's a great value at $123
Thanks
RP

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...OZQicL.jpg

I got the stapler yesterday from Amazon.  It was packaged pretty well.  You get an assortment of allen wrenches and a bottle of oil for the gun.  The gun is equipped with a dust cover for the air port.  It seems to be built well.  I fired several 1.75" staples into some wood as a test.  It did just fine.  The crown of the staple was just below the surface of the wood.  It has a hook built on it to attach it to your belt or hang on what ever is near by for easy access.
Over all, I am pleased with the gun.  I know it is not a popular brand, but so many manufacturers today build the same thing, paint them a different color and put different decals on them.  I think it is a great value.

RP