Whiteside Router Bits
I have 183 pieces of a custom Whiteside router bit that is a single flute 1/2" diameter flush trim bit.  The full specs are:

Flush Trim Single Flute 1/2" Diam x 1/2" Shank x 1-1/2" Cut Length x 3 1/2" OAL.

Price is $5 each plus $3 for First Class mail shipping per order.  For payment instructions please email me at sales@holbren.com.

I have a long list of other bits too that are cheap, just can't post due to manufacturer restrictions.  Please email me at sales@holbren.com for the list.
I should have mentioned all bits are brand new with protective coating over the carbide, except solid carbide bits that come in tubes, and have a full warranty.

If anyone is running a CNC router cutting down sheet goods have some nice compression bits cheap.
(05-30-2018, 11:52 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: I should have mentioned all bits are brand new with protective coating over the carbide, except solid carbide bits that come in tubes, and have a full warranty.

If anyone is running a CNC router cutting down sheet goods have some nice compression bits cheap.

These compression bits and the flush trim bits from Brian are OUTSTANDING folks. Heck of a buy!!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

thanks Mikie, still have over 100 flush trim bits if any takers out there.
(06-13-2018, 04:07 PM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: thanks Mikie, still have over 100 flush trim bits if any takers out there.

Yea, Ill prob be in for 5 more. These are lifetime purchase deal good, and for breaking and cleaning up CNC tabs, flush trim bits they are hard to beat. This is the price of the woodcraft bits of old in WHITESIDE!! Hell the bearings and screws are worth this price!!

I will take 5 more I would rather have them in the drawer than have to order more later.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(06-17-2018, 10:52 AM)Bob10 Wrote: I will take 5 more I would rather have them in the drawer than have to order more later.

If you still have my PayPal just send over $28 for the 5 or send me a PM/email and I'll get you the info.
(06-17-2018, 12:24 PM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: If you still have my PayPal just send over $28 for the 5 or send me a PM/email and I'll get you the info.

Thanks I believe I still have it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Done.........................

Phil Thien

(06-17-2018, 07:00 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Done.........................

I am in for 5 more as well. Money sent.

Bump for a sweet deal.