Selling of Roses is done for this year. Will go again in Feb and May
Arlin,
Your timing is perfect--our anniversary is October 2. I'd like 6 please, let me know how to pay you and the mailing cost to ZIP Code 46350.
Thanks,
Earl
Still looking for pictures to review?
Well know I know there is interest I will go ahead and take the pictures and post them.  Thanks everyone for helping the vets.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-21-2018, 03:49 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Well know I know there is interest I will go ahead and take the pictures and post them.  Thanks everyone for helping the vets.

Arlin, mark me down for 6.  shipping will be to 60927.  let me know how to pay with paypal.
hey arlin - i'd llke 2 roses - zip code is 96093.
paypal works for me
thanks, jerry
Arlin,
I would like to get a half dozen.
Shipping will be to Philadelphia, PA 19129
PM me payment info and I will send my full address.
Thanks,
Ron
Arlin, I'll take 6 also and it would be great if you could get them to me by Oct. 2 (LOML's b'day).

PM me the total with shipping to 35758 and your address and a check will be in the mail today (unless you've got paypal and can get past the fees)

Steve
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Ok here is the info.

I was told that it did not matter on the zip code and it costs 14.95 to ship the boxes, but I will only charge $9.50.

Also Paypal is the best and I will ask you to pay when it is mailed out,  Friends & Family is great and if you go the other way is great to, but please add the 5% since I am picking up the additional shipping OK

If everyone who wishes flowers please send me a PM with name and mailing address and how many flowers and the number assigned with them.

I did my best with the photos so choose what your sweetheart would like.  Those who want it in a few weeks go first. 

Anyone who wishes a vase there will be two kinds.

1.  Glued up will cost $80
2. The other will either be Red Ceder or Walnut and be $55

However, since I have been doing awful lately it will take awhile to get done like afew weeks to a month.  Sorry.

[attachment=13310]
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
PM sent - great gift for the wife and helping the vets, how could you go wrong.
Arlin, how long are the stems? I may try turning a vase for mine this week.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper