Secret Santa 2018
(10-30-2018, 06:37 AM)Randy B. Wrote: You don't have to have an even number...

Exactly. Think about an odd number of people standing in a circle and handing a gift to the person on their left. It works.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Hadn't planned on taking part this year as I've been swamped with work and kids this year, and haven't had much shop time..

That said, this is always one of my favorite happenings for Christmas!

PM sent!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Last day to participate!

Click Santa's Elves now to join in the fun and excitement!
Santa's Elves
Enrollment in Secret Santa 2018 is officially CLOSED.

Santa's Elves will get the invites out this weekend.
Santa's Elves
Hey all,

Had some sort of glitch with the data sheet.  Sent e-mail messages out to 8 folks looking for phone numbers.  Please respond as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Santa's Elves
Okay all,

The messages have gone out.  Several got duplicates, the first message had no Zip code.... Evidently, Santa's Elves have really FAT fingers...

As usual, any issues, or if you didn't get the e-mail PM me.

Happy Holidays!
Santa's Elves
(11-04-2018, 08:18 PM)Santa Wrote: Okay all,

The messages have gone out.  Several got duplicates, the first message had no Zip code.... Evidently, Santa's Elves have really FAT fingers...

As usual, any issues, or if you didn't get the e-mail PM me.

Happy Holidays!

I got mine.....same person I've had for the past 3 SS's!  Sent an email...hoping to get someone different if not too late!
Don
If you are one of those folks who doesn't post a lot or you have the entire Lee Valley catalog in your shop, try leaving some bread crumbs to help your Santa out in this thread, or put something in the "Additional Information" section to help out your Secret Santa.

This is me. I haven't been active on this board in a while and haven't done SS for the last couple of years. As far as leaving breadcrumbs, I don't *need* anything in particular. I love the surprise of opening a SS gift from woodnet though and whatever I get, it will be appreciated. The only thing I don't need any more of is brace drills. I kinda went overboard with braces at an auction a while back.
(10-30-2018, 06:37 AM)Randy B. Wrote: You don't have to have an even number...

Randy

The problem is you will always have an odd since we have so many odd people.
Big Grin
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hi all,

Made a switcheroo or two and hopefully we got everyone happy.

Thanks for participating!
Santa's Elves