Evenfall Studios needs help
Rob and Kristy Hanson of http://www.evenfallstudios.com/ lost everything in the Camp Fire. He's set up a couple of donation accounts to try to get back on his feet. Links are on his home page. After almost two weeks of feeling utterly helpless, it feels pretty good to be able to do... something.
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS
(11-18-2018, 05:59 PM)Ron Hock Wrote: Rob and Kristy Hanson of http://www.evenfallstudios.com/ lost everything in the Camp Fire. He's set up a couple of donation accounts to try to get back on his feet. Links are on his home page. After almost two weeks of feeling utterly helpless, it feels pretty good to be able to do... something.

Just beat me to it....posted same to SMC a few minutes ago.

Rob is a good guy, and worthy of our support!

Rob Lee
Rob is a good guy.
Wishing him well 
Sad
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(11-18-2018, 05:59 PM)Ron Hock Wrote: Rob and Kristy Hanson of http://www.evenfallstudios.com/ lost everything in the Camp Fire. He's set up a couple of donation accounts to try to get back on his feet. Links are on his home page. After almost two weeks of feeling utterly helpless, it feels pretty good to be able to do... something.

Oh man, that is terrible. Rob is a great guy. Thank you for the link. I'm going there now.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Ron & Rob, thanks for the heads up. Just sent a little via Paypal
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll do some donating. I"ve had help before, and will return some.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-19-2018, 12:37 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll do some donating. I"ve had help before, and will return some.

Thanks Ron....PayPal magic makes it quick!  Wish I could offer housing...I have plenty of room but I'm in San Diego and he says his wife still has her job so they probably need to stay close to that area.

Don
Contribution sent. Good luck Rob! My prayers are with you.
(11-18-2018, 06:06 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: Just beat me to it....posted same to SMC a few minutes ago.

Rob is a good guy, and worthy of our support!

Rob Lee

Thanks for the heads up Ron and Rob!

Contribution going out shortly....

I would suggest that Secret Santas that are going to contribute to a charity for their giftee, send it to Rob! He has been one of us for a very long time...
Skip

(11-19-2018, 03:53 PM)Skip J. Wrote: Thanks for the heads up Ron and Rob!

Contribution going out shortly....

I would suggest that Secret Santas that are going to contribute to a charity for their giftee, send it to Rob! He has been one of us for a very long time...

Did make a donation, and checked his go fund me page... quite a lot of folks contributed yesterday and today, probably mostly us.... I'll keep checking it from time to time to see how's he doing.
And no, this isn't the time or place to be offensive....
Skip