Table saw for sale Atlanta area
(12-05-2018, 11:22 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: Just left a voicemail for him.

Thank you
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
(12-05-2018, 11:31 AM)captjack Wrote: Thank you

I just heard back from him and he's got all he needs for now. He's looking for a Jointer/Planer combo if you know anyone selling one of those.
(12-05-2018, 12:03 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: I just heard back from him and he's got all he needs for now. He's looking for a Jointer/Planer combo if you know anyone selling one of those.

nothing else at the moment Frank, thanks for checking and letting me know.
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
Anyone else out there interested in this cabinet saw?  Im willing to negotiate the price , let me know what its worth to you, maybe we can come to an agreement. Someone is going to get a really nice saw.
http://www.jettools.com/us/en/p/deluxe-x...p/708675PK

this link will take you to a picture if it, the one I have includes the leg set for table to the tight of blade,
I also would like to say Welcome back and long time no see.  Missed you buddy. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Jet 3 hp. single phase cabinet saw Special addition.  
  • EXCLUSIVE 50" Commercial XACTA® Fence II with T-square design
  • Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
  • Push button arbor lock for rapid blade change
  • Shrouded Blade increases dust collection efficiency
  • Standard 11" left and right cast iron extension wings provides the largest table surface in its class
  • Poly-V drive belt system delivers quiet, efficient operation
  • Rail-mounted magnetic switch is easy to reach and provides overload protection
  • Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
  • trunnion/arbor movement
  • Built-in 4" dust collection port
  • Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
  • Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
  • Independent leaf safety guard protects operator from blade while cutting, even at 45° tilt
  • Arbor wrench
  • Powder coated paint for a long-lasting, chip-resistant finish
     Includes Jet mobile mobile base and extension table for right side of blade giving full support for 50 inch cut.
only a couple of hours use on this virtually new saw.  Base price for this saw is $2600.00 with out mobile base and extension table.  Asking $1500.  Questions? ask here or call me at 262-370-7400 cell or 678-857-3006 land line
Jet 3 hp. single phase cabinet saw Special addition.  
  • EXCLUSIVE 50" Commercial XACTA® Fence II with T-square design
  • Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
  • Push button arbor lock for rapid blade change
  • Shrouded Blade increases dust collection efficiency
  • Standard 11" left and right cast iron extension wings provides the largest table surface in its class
  • Poly-V drive belt system delivers quiet, efficient operation
  • Rail-mounted magnetic switch is easy to reach and provides overload protection
  • Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
  • trunnion/arbor movement
  • Built-in 4" dust collection port
  • Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
  • Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
  • Independent leaf safety guard protects operator from blade while cutting, even at 45° tilt
  • Arbor wrench
  • Powder coated paint for a long-lasting, chip-resistant finish
     Includes Jet mobile mobile base and extension table for right side of blade giving full support for 50 inch cut.
only a couple of hours use on this virtually new saw.  Base price for this saw is $2600.00 with out mobile base and extension table.  Asking $1500.  Questions? ask here or call me at 262-370-7400 cell or 678-857-3006 land line. lets talk
Can't believe this hasn't sold yet.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(01-26-2019, 04:19 PM)sniper Wrote: Can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

No one is more surprised than I.  Was hoping to sell to a woodnet member, kind of keep it in the family so to speak.