Open house / Shop tours at Thos. Moser
If any Woodnetters can make it, post here or drop me a PM so we can meet and enjoy the tour.

https://www.thosmoser.com/open-house/

We invite you to join us in our Auburn, Maine workshop for a unique opportunity to tour our facility, view woodworking demonstrations and shop unbelievable savings. Cure your cabin fever with a trip to Thos. Moser – we look forward to welcoming you!

When: Saturday, January 19, 2019
Savings Event 9:00 – 5:00pm
Tours from 10:00 – 4:30pm
Where: Thos. Moser Workshop
72 Wrights Landing
Auburn, Maine 04210
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(01-14-2019, 01:48 PM)shoottmx Wrote: If any Woodnetters can make it, post here or drop me a PM so we can meet and enjoy the tour.

https://www.thosmoser.com/open-house/

We invite you to join us in our Auburn, Maine workshop for a unique opportunity to tour our facility, view woodworking demonstrations and shop unbelievable savings. Cure your cabin fever with a trip to Thos. Moser – we look forward to welcoming you!

When: Saturday, January 19, 2019
Savings Event 9:00 – 5:00pm
Tours from 10:00 – 4:30pm
Where: Thos. Moser Workshop
72 Wrights Landing
Auburn, Maine 04210

Miss Maine. Wish I could.
You all got snow?
Ag,

No better excuse to take a drive
Big Grin
Big Grin. We're near Freeport on the coast, very little snow though the driveway is a sheet of ice. Cold as the dickens the past week or so, at least we're in double digits this morning (7am). Moser as well as Becksvoort and Lie-Nielsen are all about an hours drive for us. 

Life is good in so many ways. Yell if you head this way,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(01-15-2019, 07:05 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Ag,

No better excuse to take a drive
Big Grin
Big Grin. We're near Freeport on the coast, very little snow though the driveway is a sheet of ice. Cold as the dickens the past week or so, at least we're in double digits this morning (7am). Moser as well as Becksvoort and Lie-Nielsen are all about an hours drive for us. 

Life is good in so many ways. Yell if you head this way,

g

The former Mrs. AgGEM had a cabin on Lake Kezar. Not too far from you. Wonderful memories.
Lake Kezar, eh?

Nice lake.  Friends of ours have a cabin near there and we spent time on Lake Kezar. 

I thing Stephen King lives/has a house on it too.
Dumber than I appear
I used to call on Thos Moser when I was selling equipment. 
Great people, cool shop. Well worth the trip.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(01-15-2019, 02:03 PM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Lake Kezar, eh?

Nice lake.  Friends of ours have a cabin near there and we spent time on Lake Kezar. 

I thing Stephen King lives/has a house on it too.

It is about a 9 hour drive from here, as I remember. Sadly my days of long distance driving seem to be behind me.
We would make two trips each year, one in the summer and one in the fall for the Fryberg Fair. Cool fair.
Good eats up that way too.