WTB - Stanley 45 Cutters
Must be able to sharpen (no pitting, etc).

Thanks!
I bought some cutters for my 45 direct from Stanley. They didn't have many left but there's another possible source. Also, Lee Valley has cutters that will work in a 45 but I think they are a little shorter.

carl
(02-08-2019, 09:09 AM)Carl Grover Wrote: I bought some cutters for my 45 direct from Stanley. They didn't have many left but there's another possible source. Also, Lee Valley has cutters that will work in a 45 but I think they are a little shorter.

carl

Yes, the Lee Valley cutters will work in the 45 and 55.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

I've got 2 standard sets, plus some spares. I'll look over what I have tomorrow.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-13-2019, 11:45 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I've got 2 standard sets, plus some spares. I'll look over what I have tomorrow.

Thanks!
David. I went through my spares and only have 4.
Three beaders and one straight.
And these do not have the typical stanley notch on topside of the cutter.

Thought I had more
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-14-2019, 05:45 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: David. I went through my spares and only have 4.
Three beaders and one straight.
And these do not have the typical stanley notch on topside of the cutter.

Thought I had more

Thanks for looking. I need the notches as I wish to use them with my Veritas combination plane.
Dave,

I’m pretty sure I have an extra set I can part with. IIRC, its the standard set of 21-22 cutters? Somewhere around there. I’ll dig them out tomorrow.

(02-07-2019, 10:56 AM)David Katz Wrote: Must be able to sharpen (no pitting, etc).

Thanks!

David... Is this what you're looking for???

fred@kingstonco.com
(02-21-2019, 04:32 PM)Fred Kingston Wrote: David... Is this what you're looking for???

It is. Please IM me with the details, price, etc. 

Thanks!