Daily Bench Shot
From yesterday afternoon.  Finally got back to working on a cart/stand to go under my Dutch Toolchest.  Gotten tired of having it taking up my saw benches. So it will get its own rolling cart with cabinet and shelf below.

Finally got the doors hung and mostly adjusted yesterday aftenroon. Still a little bit of wonky to deal with but almost there.

Pine and decided to dowel the carcass together.  Between a ship-lap back screwed on and a face-frame it is very rigid.  One internal fixed shelf.  Door panels were done on router and are MDF and pre-painted (and now quite scuffed up). 

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Tonight the floor was my bench as I began construction of a moon cradle for my son, who is due mid-July.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

I've been wanting to get all of my bandsaw blades in *1* place
Rolleyes  and hung up.

Mission accomplished today.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-06-2019, 06:58 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I've been wanting to get all of my bandsaw blades in *1* place
Rolleyes  and hung up.

Mission accomplished today.

I hated rolling and unrolling those wide blades, finally just quite doing it. We have the maintenance guys build a rack to hang them on unrolled.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Finished up the case piece. Solid poplar. No plywood. t&g back panel the molding bread boarded along the top.

dark walnut stain, garnet shellac, then lacquer

the pics with the baskets are truer to color

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice Mongo.

There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-07-2019, 10:14 PM)mongo Wrote: Finished up the case piece. Solid poplar.  No plywood.  t&g back panel the molding bread boarded along the top.

That project turned out Fantastic Mongo!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Looks great Mongo
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(03-07-2019, 10:14 PM)mongo Wrote: Finished up the case piece. Solid poplar.  No plywood.  t&g back panel the molding bread boarded along the top.

Bravo!  That looks great! 
Cool
Looks great Mongo
Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020