NOS Carborundum Stones
Came across some new old stock Carborundum stones, half rounds, rounds, flat all unused and pristine.  See pics in album for sizes and grit (basically medium and fine, my best guess); useful for smaller sharpening tasks, and for gouges and such.  Take your pick for $5 each plus shipping, the 4" x 1/4" are minimum two for $5 (got 12 of these).  Good value if you can use them, made in USA quality, not the offshore junk they peddle on Amazon.  First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping address in the PM so I can figure and quote shipping; payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are fine.  Stock up good value here...... teaser pic, more detailed pics 
in the album found here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...8988998797

Thanks for looking.

[Image: 48025262428_aedd95f62a_b.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(06-08-2019, 12:18 PM)Admiral Wrote: Came across some new old stock Carborundum stones, half rounds, rounds, flat all unused and pristine.  See pics in album for sizes and grit (basically medium and fine, my best guess); useful for smaller sharpening tasks, and for gouges and such.  Take your pick for $5 each plus shipping, the 4" x 1/4" are minimum two for $5 (got 12 of these).  Good value if you can use them, made in USA quality, not the offshore junk they peddle on Amazon.  First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping address in the PM so I can figure and quote shipping; payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are fine.  Stock up good value here...... teaser pic, more detailed pics 
in the album found here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...8988998797

Thanks for looking.

[Image: 48025262428_aedd95f62a_b.jpg]

PM sent for an assortment.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Spoken for or pending are most of these; what I have left are three of the 6 x 1/2" half rounds medium grit, and three of the 4 x 1/4" square mediums.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(06-08-2019, 05:45 PM)Admiral Wrote: Spoken for or pending are most of these; what I have left are three of the 6 x 1/2" half rounds medium grit, and three of the 4 x 1/4" square mediums.

Rich,
PM sent

Mahalo!
Earl