How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention
(07-06-2019, 08:52 PM)Woodenfish Wrote: In the US there are 13,905 McDonalds restaurants, 8,575 Starbucks locations, 168,000 gasoline stations and 200,000 US Post offices...
I believe you are off by nearly 170,000 on US Post Office locations. Apparently the number is closer to 31k. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta...al_Service
Wow! Over 4500 views. Wow!
(07-06-2019, 10:24 AM)Martin S. Wrote: Eric, I am sorry you got scammed.  I have only had one problem here in many years, and it took a while, but it was finally resolved by refund.

Please follow up and tell us if the drill press ever arrived.

I hope it does, but I have marked the seller's name as someone I will not buy from.

But he has many,many valuable woodworking machines. I hear two buildings worth.
(07-05-2019, 08:03 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: Well, I don't want to stoke the fire, but I must be realistic, I sort of have my doubts as to whether this will have an end.  In the post above Mike indicates I will have the drill press on Wednesday, but he isn't going to ship it until Monday.  This means he would have to ship via FEDEX two day shipping.  He has already admitted to me that he underestimated the shipping cost.  So If I were shipping the cheapest way I could, since I might have underestimated the shipping quote, I would go UPS Ground and that would be 5-7 days minimum.  I don't think I will see anything on Wednesday, it just isn't going to happen.

Nor do I, but curious if your drill press arrived today Eric? Hope Michael rose to the challenge to demonstrate integrity by keeping his word.
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
(07-10-2019, 10:27 PM)Grandpa Dave Wrote: Nor do I, but curious if your drill press arrived today Eric? Hope Michael rose to the challenge to demonstrate integrity by keeping his word.

Dave,  One of the boxes is showing tracking movement, its location was showing in Chicago.  According to Mike, it is the smaller of the two boxes that contains the drill press head and other items.  The larger box containing the base, column table is NOT SHOWING MOVEMENT ON FEDEX TRACKING.  Mike sent me an email stating I would receive one box Friday (tomorrow) and the other box on Saturday.  So I'm thinking one of two things has happened to the larger box, either he hasn't shipped it yet or FEDEX assigned it a different tracking number and I don't have it.  It is quite frustrating to say the least... 

More to come.
Eric
(07-11-2019, 07:47 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: Dave,  One of the boxes is showing tracking movement, its location was showing in Chicago.  According to Mike, it is the smaller of the two boxes that contains the drill press head and other items.  The larger box containing the base, column table is NOT SHOWING MOVEMENT ON FEDEX TRACKING.  Mike sent me an email stating I would receive one box Friday (tomorrow) and the other box on Saturday.  So I'm thinking one of two things has happened to the larger box, either he hasn't shipped it yet or FEDEX assigned it a different tracking number and I don't have it.  It is quite frustrating to say the least... 

More to come.

Well it is Saturday tell us what is happening.  Did you get anything yet??
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
UPDATE:  GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS.

I know all of you have been waiting on an update of the delivery of the Delta Radial Arm Drill Press from Mike Lang.  I was out of pocket this weekend so here is the latest for you on this Monday Morning.  Mike sent me tracking numbers and photographs of the two boxes he packed with drill press contents inside.  As per some of his previous posts on this forum, he stated I would have the drill press on Wednesday of last week which I knew wouldn't happen because the logistics of shipping just were not going to happen.  But...one of the boxes he took to a FedEx drop off located at a Walgreens began to track.  Mike sent me an email saying I would receive one box on Friday and the other on Saturday.  The box which was tracking did arrive on Friday and enclosed was the drill press head, and horizontal column arm.  It was as billed in very nice condition.  That is the GOOD NEWS!

Now for the BAD...Mike indicated the larger of the two boxes containing the drill press base, column, table, motor, were taken to the FedEx terminal.  However the package is not tracking which says to me it has not yet been delivered the box to FedEx.  Quite frustrating to say the least.  I think Mike is on the up and up, I just don't know why he can't follow through what he promises.  

Well at least I have something to show for the $275 but it doesn't do me much good without the rest of the machine.  I'm hoping I might get it one day this week, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's it for now.
Eric
This is like an episode of General Hospital
(07-15-2019, 09:03 AM)Strokes77 Wrote: This is like an episode of General Hospital

Yep a bad episode...
Eric
Guess I better make a supply run for more popcorn
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020