My kitchen remodel
Looks great Duane. Looking forward to seeing the doors.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(08-03-2019, 06:02 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Looks great Duane. Looking forward to seeing the doors.

I have 2 more upper doors to hang then fine tune all of them.
Amazing progress in just 6 months, Duane.  Looking good.  

John
(08-03-2019, 08:47 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Amazing progress in just 6 months, Duane.  Looking good.  

John

Thanks but I feel I've been taking too long up to this point.

Made a box to hold a trash can...technically my first drawer for the lower cabinets.
Smile

Getting closer to looking like a real kitchen.  I finished all of the drawer and false drawer faces this morning.  Next step is assembly of the lower doors. 
Smile   I'm including a before picture of how the kitchen looked when this remodel started 6 months ago.  It's been a great learning experience building everything from scratch.

Coming along very nicely.
I'm lovoing it....really nice!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I went through this nearly 20 years ago: my first and last set of kitchen cabinets. Its a big, big job. Looking great!
Thanks for posting the trash can drawer.  Measured ours and will do the same thing.  
Yes
(08-14-2019, 05:12 AM)stav Wrote: Coming along very nicely.
Thank you.
(08-14-2019, 05:30 AM)fredhargis Wrote: I'm lovoing it....really nice!
Appreciate the nice comment.
(08-14-2019, 04:18 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: I went through this nearly 20 years ago: my first and last set of kitchen cabinets. Its a big, big job.  Looking great!
Yes, a lot of work and a lot more thinking/planning.  I'll never do this again but if I do I would do a few things differently like building the face frames first then size the cabinets to the frames.
(08-14-2019, 04:31 PM)KC Wrote: Thanks for posting the trash can drawer.  Measured ours and will do the same thing.  
Yes
I've always had my trash can outside of a cabinet...I lost 2 drawers doing the pull out trash can drawer but I saved some floor space and I don't have to look at a trash can every day.  A spur of the moment design change but I'm glad I did it.  Good luck with yours. 
Smile