Arlin
Saw your interview with Vince. Hopefully it will get you some company donors for the vets. Great writeup and have a good veterans day. Thanks for your service.
(11-09-2019, 07:22 PM)Turner52 Wrote: Saw your interview with Vince. Hopefully it will get you some company donors for the vets. Great writeup and have a good veterans day. Thanks for your service.

I hope so.  So far it is my friends here who help us with the small things we need like saw blades and bandsaw blades and other tools which saves me a ton of funds or a lot of waiting time.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-10-2019, 12:17 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I hope so.  So far it is my friends here who help us with the small things we need like saw blades and bandsaw blades and other tools which saves me a ton of funds or a lot of waiting time.
Yes

Have a nice Veterans Day!
Thanks

A lot of great vets and some active duty guys here. 
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.