Veneering Tools

Guys I haven't done any veneering in long time so I thought I would try pass these tools on to someone who might be starting out and need some of the basic tools at small price plus pieces for doing some marquetry.In brown box is veneer simples that I use to help me pick out what veneer for projects.Shipping will be in one of those Flat Rate Box so shipping cost me 15-17.00 Paypal only please, send me an email to courtneycarroll59@gmail.com with any questions. I will be posting other tools later this week so keep an eye open.

45.00 Ship to your door,lower 48 states
(01-13-2020, 09:00 PM)kroll Wrote: Guys I haven't done any veneering in long time so I thought I would try pass these tools on to someone who might be starting out and need some of the basic tools at small price plus pieces for doing some marquetry.In brown box is veneer simples that I use to help me pick out what veneer for projects.Shipping will be in one of those Flat Rate Box so shipping cost me 15-17.00 Paypal only please, send me an email to courtneycarroll59@gmail.com with any questions. I will be posting other tools later this week so keep an eye open.

45.00 Ship to your door,lower 48 states

PM Sent
(01-14-2020, 02:47 PM)DCarr10760 Wrote: PM Sent
Thank you I did reply back and yes.
Sold, thank you sir
I know this is sold but I’m just curious what those orange things are?
-Marc

They had kinda like razor blades in them for trimming off the edge of veneer.Say like having 1/8 over hang,you could use them to trim them off,they would make a nice clean cut.