Old, Old member
(03-02-2020, 06:59 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Hey buddy. It's about time you came back. I left ya a happy birthday post a month or so ago and was wondering where ya been.
Yes the Zone is gone. Greg decided it wasn't fun anymore.
Crazy
I still have that wood that you sent me in return for the hammer. I haven't used it yet. Someday though...

Hi Steve,

You should use that wood, 'cause I sure used your hammer.  When I was packing up the shop, I found your hammer with two of my wooden planes and I thought about you when I wrapped them up.

John
John

Chisel And Bit
Custom Crafted Furniture
john626fry@gmail.com

(03-03-2020, 04:35 PM)John Fry Wrote: Hi Steve,

You should use that wood, 'cause I sure used your hammer.  When I was packing up the shop, I found your hammer with two of my wooden planes and I thought about you when I wrapped them up.

John

Cool

Someday I'll make something special with it.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I used to post as "Pablo." I log on here from time to time. It's good to see you.
(03-08-2020, 05:48 PM)Paul K. Murphy Wrote: I used to post as "Pablo." I log on here from time to time. It's good to see you.

Oh Wow, Pablo.  Yes my friend, you are one of the greats. It's good to see you as well.
John

Chisel And Bit
Custom Crafted Furniture
john626fry@gmail.com

My work and my approach to it have evolved greatly. I'm not the same cabinetmaker I was all those years ago. Unfortunately, I'm not practicing what I preach. I'll be moving soon and I'll have to remodel the barn (wood shop) and remodel the house. Not too much cabinetmaking in the near future.