Little tip if you own a Bosch dishwasher
If you find it doesn't complete the cycle you can try resetting it.  On ours (about a 9 year old one) here's how you do it:

1) turn it on
2) Simultaneously press the Power Wash and Quick Wash buttons
3) Turn it off

IIRC, in the manual it doesn't discuss this....lovely..

That's it!  (Last night ours would run for about 2 minutes.  This reset trick seems to work as it is running right now)

Little Tip from your Uncle.....Doug????.  (Hang on a sec...that dudn't seem right...where has Carl been?)
Dumber than I appear
I think there is a known issue with a power resister (a 5 or 10w) on some of the Bosch controller boards that causes these sorts of problems. It continues to worsen until the board needs repairing or swapping.

Any time I see a higher wattage resister on a PCB I get a little suspicious.
(03-24-2020, 08:25 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: If you find it doesn't complete the cycle you can try resetting it.  On ours (about a 9 year old one) here's how you do it:

1) turn it on
2) Simultaneously press the Power Wash and Quick Wash buttons
3) Turn it off

IIRC, in the manual it doesn't discuss this....lovely..

That's it!  (Last night ours would run for about 2 minutes.  This reset trick seems to work as it is running right now)

Little Tip from your Uncle.....Doug????.  (Hang on a sec...that dudn't seem right...where has Carl been?)

I have nothing but Frigidaire appliances,6 in total,and have never had a problem with any of them in 10 years..But you are right,a little tip from your uncle Doug,just does not do it,we need uncle Carl back.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Our Bosch was doing the same thing.  I would start the cycle. It would start the pump and appear to start the cycle and then go right to done.  Turns out I had a plastic tie stuck in the impeller preventing it from pumping. 

Might want to check that on yours as well.  Its really easy, just remove the bottom panel and it is right there (at least on the model I have).