Finding interest in my flowers and vases
(09-27-2020, 11:27 AM)jteneyck Wrote: That looks like a picture I took of the ones I got from Arlin several years ago.  They are still just as beautiful.  

John

Yes, it is from your post. I hope you don't mind. I've updated the link now so it goes directly to your post.
https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...pid7669905
Only examples of "weed pots" I found (from Arlin)
https://www.lumberjocks.com/topics/31334

[Image: ltsjx0g.jpg]
[Image: ltsjyl6.jpg]
[Image: ltsjzwf.jpg]
[Image: ltsk1iu.jpg]
Cripes I forgot all about them.  Ended up donating a bunch of things to a charity to help an auction.  I love Red Ceder and taking limbs with bark left on for weed pots.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mr. Eastman, PM has been sent to you sir
Count me in for a dozen yellow.
(09-27-2020, 04:58 PM)johndi Wrote: Count me in for a dozen yellow.

Want them with a vase or just roses?

Also to let everyone know

PAYPAL IS BEST FOR ME     "FRIEIDS AND FAMILY ARE BEST  BUT IF YOU WANT TO NOT USE THAT PLEASE PAY THE 4% OR 5% ADDITIONAL THEY WILL CHARGE ME"
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I would like them with a vase.

Thanks
(09-28-2020, 02:44 AM)johndi Wrote: I would like them with a vase.

Thanks

John

Please send me a PM with the type and quantity of flowers and mailing address.

(09-25-2020, 11:40 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: We really need some funds badly about $1000

I have about 6 dozen of my wooden roses that many have bought and have one vase right now of figured cherry with Clairo Walnut accents.
I will be making 5 other vases for the other 5 dozen within the next week to 10 days.

I will be selling the vase/roses for $140 plus $10 shipping.

Just wondering if anyone will be interested or not??

I will also be selling some of my tools we have not used in a year + but will post that on another one.

Please let me know here if you would like some/

Thanks alot

PS - I believe all I have now is Red, Dark Red, Pink, and Yellow but will check tomorrow morning.  All of my stuff is double boxes so the flowers are not damaged.

Is there anyone else who wishes to buy some for Christmas present or a Anniversary or Birthday Present??