Time for my 20th anniversary check in
Been a while since I posted anything. My woodworking has tapered off the last few years. Anyway,  I finished up a ladder shelf for my daughter. It's welded steel frame and checkered shelves (her request). The other is a pizza knife I just made a couple days ago.

Attached Files Image(s)

M. Carlin

There's no point to getting old if you don't have stories.
Looks like quality
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-30-2020, 10:40 PM)gizmo Wrote: Been a while since I posted anything. My woodworking has tapered off the last few years. Anyway,  I finished up a ladder shelf for my daughter. It's welded steel frame and checkered shelves (her request). The other is a pizza knife I just made a couple days ago.

You've been away awhile?

Wink

Nice work on the shelves.

dan
(11-30-2020, 10:40 PM)gizmo Wrote: Been a while since I posted anything. My woodworking has tapered off the last few years. Anyway,  I finished up a ladder shelf for my daughter. It's welded steel frame and checkered shelves (her request). The other is a pizza knife I just made a couple days ago.

Congratulations on the 20 years Gizmo, I also hit the 20 year mark surprising to me a month ahead of you go figure. I also don't spend much time here any longer but I'm still doing quite a bit of woodworking having completed a kitchen cabinet project took me from  27th of July to October 3rd install. That was promised many years ago so I'm glad to have it behind me. 
Tim
Happy anniversary!  

Love the checkered shelves.