Cherry Dresser for Wife
FINALLY finished this cherry dresser for my patient wife.  The criteria was it had to match mine that I’ve had for ten years.  Worked out well, learned a lot about drawers and finishing, made lots of mistakes.  Glad it’s done!

(03-05-2021, 01:03 PM)Bozz Wrote: FINALLY finished this cherry dresser for my patient wife.  The criteria was it had to match mine that I’ve had for ten years.  Worked out well, learned a lot about drawers and finishing, made lots of mistakes.  Glad it’s done!

Looks very nice. I know that a project like that is a lot of work.
Nice! Love the look of cherry. Excellent grain matching on the drawer fronts. Looks like frame/panel sides?
(03-05-2021, 01:47 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Nice! Love the look of cherry. Excellent grain matching on the drawer fronts. Looks like frame/panel sides?

Yes, frame and panel sides.
Really nice work! I've done a lot of work with cherry and love it. Beautiful style. Congratulations.
What is the finish? It's beautiful.
Great design, very good grain matching, and nice clean execution.  I'd say it was worth the wait.  Well done.  

John
Ya done real good thar fella!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Nice! Very nice! Well done.
Cool
Cool
Cool
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Very nice. What's your finish if you don't mind me asking?
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
Nice design, clean look, and beautiful choice of wood grain.  Well done!

Joel
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
USAF Retired Aug 31, 1994
Santa Rosa County, Fl Retired Jun 1, 2012
Now just a hobbiest enjoying woodworking!