RECALLED - Read Comment: RYOBI RA-200 8-1/4 Radial Arm Saw 120V
All kinds of adjustments, works great, bench top or add your own stand.  Pickup only.  Bring a helper.

Attached Files Image(s)

RECALL NOTE: I was told this was recalled for safety, and Ryobi will send a $75 check.  Just have to mail part of it back at their expense.  Passing the word in case anyone else owns this model or RA 202.  Ryobi Customer Service 800-525-2579.
(12-05-2021, 03:56 PM)JPRI Wrote: All kinds of adjustments, works great, bench top or add your own stand.  Pickup only.  Bring a helper.

Since it's pickup only, where are you located?
Aaron
(12-24-2021, 08:31 PM)AaronR Wrote: Since it's pickup only, where are you located?

No longer for sale, recalled for safety.  Just letting people know if they have same model.
(12-24-2021, 09:45 PM)JPRI Wrote: No longer for sale, recalled for safety.  Just letting people know if they have same model.
I had one similar years ago, and it’s easy to see why they were recalled, they were a very weak framed system, making it very easy for it to climb at the operator.  

It did have a 1/4” router collet opposite the saw spindle that looked like it might have some use, but again the weak frame probably limits the usefulness of it as well. 

I was happy to be rid of it when it left, as it was screaming loud, and had a pitch that really was irritating even with hearing protection.

Duke