Laguna TSS
I have a 2004 Laguna TSS (I've owned it since2007) with a number of upgrades. First is the positive miter stop that allows a pin in the crosscut fence to drop into various adjustable slugs. This was problematic with the early saws, you had to reset the fence virtually every time you removed it. Now you take it off and when you replace it, it is dead on. I also have two side tables (one in use) and an off-bear table that I adapted from a later model. 

I think I have the original fence, it arrived slightly damaged, but it was like moving a railway tie from one side to the other. I adapted a Unifience and that has been great. I also have the UniTee fences both short and long, a couple of throat plates and mucho tooling including a 10 inch Popular Brand Dado set and a conical scoring blade. I don't use the cam clamp that came with the saw, it was part of the original crosscut fence assembly but I still have it. It has a separate scoring motor. 

The only problems the saw has is that the flap cover over the switch has broken off, it could be glued or plastic welded back on and the riving knife is tweaked. I bought the RK from a member on here and I believe his son still makes them.

The saw will need to be partially disassembled: Sliding table removed :4 bolts only, pretty easy to realign. I also have the mobility kit. Weighs ~700lb
It's rust free from a messy but heated shop. Bring help I'm ~80 years old
I'm asking $1500 and will include a Delta 760 dust collector with extra bags

I'll post pictures in the next day or two

Thanks for looking
(06-11-2022, 02:55 AM)BillN Wrote: I have a 2004 Laguna TSS (I've owned it since2007) with a number of upgrades. First is the positive miter stop that allows a pin in the crosscut fence to drop into various adjustable slugs. This was problematic with the early saws, you had to reset the fence virtually every time you removed it. Now you take it off and when you replace it, it is dead on. I also have two side tables (one in use) and an off-bear table that I adapted from a later model. 

I think I have the original fence, it arrived slightly damaged, but it was like moving a railway tie from one side to the other. I adapted a Unifience and that has been great. I also have the UniTee fences both short and long, a couple of throat plates and mucho tooling including a 10 inch Popular Brand Dado set and a conical scoring blade. I don't use the cam clamp that came with the saw, it was part of the original crosscut fence assembly but I still have it. It has a separate scoring motor. 

The only problems the saw has is that the flap cover over the switch has broken off, it could be glued or plastic welded back on and the riving knife is tweaked. I bought the RK from a member on here and I believe his son still makes them.

The saw will need to be partially disassembled: Sliding table removed :4 bolts only, pretty easy to realign. I also have the mobility kit. Weighs ~700lb
It's rust free from a messy but heated shop. Bring help I'm ~80 years old
I'm asking $1500 and will include a Delta 760 dust collector with extra bags

I'll post pictures in the next day or two

Thanks for looking

Where are you located?
(06-15-2022, 01:25 PM)bbrickey Wrote: Where are you located?

Sorry, I thought I had included that info: I'm in Oregon