Assorted pen blanks
Pen blanks for sale. I'd rather sell these as one big batch. 64 total. Photos in second post

Walnut: 24 total, about half with some figure (mostly crotch wood pieces). Shortest is 4.25", longest is 8". Smallest cross section is about 3/4" square.

Spalted maple: 9 bigger ones with heavy spalting (all 5"+ and slightly more than 7/8" square). Two have a knot on one end that shortens the useable length to 3.5"-4", although you might be able to work around it. 3 smaller ones with light spalting (3-7/8" x 7/8"). None are soft/punky

Birdseye maple: 6 pieces. All 4.5"+ and 3/4"+. Three have knots (shown in pictures) that might turn out but would reduce lengths to 3.5" on two of them and 2.5" on the third if they can't.

Curly/figured maple: 8 pieces. 3-7/8"+ x 3/4"+. Many 7/8"+.

Ash(?): 6 pieces. 4-3/16" x 3/4"

Straight maple: 4 pieces, two with light figure. 4 to 8.5" long. 3/4"+ square

Misc: one each of figured cherry, holly, bloodwood, and some sort of rosewood

Asking $64 plus shipping. These should fit in a medium flat rate box, maybe with some other random pieces if they fit.

Tyler

Bump. I don't usually sell pen blanks, so let me know if I'm off base on pricing.

Tyler
Hi Tyler, 
Sent PM