FS: Ryobi Oscillating Spindle Sander
Machines run great – I replaced it with a more vintage machine. Includes all 6 spindles and matching table inserts, a variety of abrasive sleeves in several grits, a rolling stand with storage drawers and a shop vac for dust collection. Dust collection works very well.

I’m asking $175 - $125 for just the machine (no stand or vacuum). Reasonable offers are welcome.

Pictures available upon request

Rick
Rick

(10-18-2024, 09:50 AM)Rick_B Wrote: Machines run great – I replaced it with a more vintage machine. Includes all 6 spindles and matching table inserts, a variety of abrasive sleeves in several grits, a rolling stand with storage drawers and a shop vac for dust collection. Dust collection works very well.

I’m asking $175 - $125 for just the machine (no stand or vacuum). Reasonable offers are welcome.

Pictures available upon request

Rick

Too bad I am SE Wisconsin.
BTTT for the weekend crowd - pictures added.  Let's get this sold - I need the space

Rick

Rick