Picture Posting for an person
Copy the "Url" of the pic in photobucket. When you are ready to add it to the post, click "Image" in the Instant UBB Code box, a window will open, right click and paste url of photo in box. Click OK.
Elevators smell different to midgets.
start of new test

copy url from photobucket, highlight, left click, copy

put cursor in text where want of appear, go to instant ubb code box, select image. DELETE ANY TEXT IN BOX,
right click, paste, hit OK, submit

before picture

after picture

Jaws,

Thanks, one step closer. When I was doing the copy, I was "left clicking" (the norma way to copy?l) and nothing happen. "Right clicking" at least copied the URL along with some additional information inserted in the text.

I ran a test on the right click version and came up with "page not found". The text without the extra stuff worked, i.e., found it. See my test post after your post and before this one.

TIA, Joe
Your project, two weeks, your project will be ready in two weeks --- from the "Money Pit"
Left clicking is fine to highlight the whole address. When highlighted, THEN right click, hit copy. Hit "Image" button. Right click in box and hit OK.
Elevators smell different to midgets.
Jaws,

Thanks. My problem (one of them) was that the screen came up, it had some default information already filled in, i.e., a couple of /'s, http:, etc. After deleting the default info, working fine.

So, if I want the picture included in the text, I use the "image" selection. If I just want a pointer to the picture (and I'm assuming a website), I use the "url"button.

Thanks again, Joe
Your project, two weeks, your project will be ready in two weeks --- from the "Money Pit"
TEST
test pic for me too!
Testing

(failed)
Carl

" />