Test
[Image: 001cf687-4863-4782-9058-c0801146cd3b_zps38c53815.jpg]
Test
https://www.flickr.com/photos/145642179@...res/8k3Ltq
Flickr test:
[Image: 7mMib5]
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson
test[Image: IMG_20161205_090129_559.jpg]

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

test ok wants more verbage

ok that works
Well, you know how we are out here in the West. Cowboys, Indians and Whores. That's about it.     MontainWood 1 / 28 / 14
[Image: u5JiqCMiLQmbmmo49.jpg]
I have posted an image on photobucket.

Now what?

Previous post:  "Since we don't host images ourselves, you need to use a service that will host your images for you -- then you can link to the image for your posts here."

how do I "link the image" to my woodnet post?

I tried selecting the "insert an image" icon above but that didn't work.

What is "intuitive" to one person, can be confusing to another.
(05-16-2017, 06:40 PM)varkpilot Wrote: I have posted an image on photobucket.

Now what?

Previous post:  "Since we don't host images ourselves, you need to use a service that will host your images for you -- then you can link to the image for your posts here."

how do I "link the image" to my woodnet post?

I tried selecting the "insert an image" icon above but that didn't work.

What is "intuitive" to one person, can be confusing to another.

Actually that is old information - the new forum software does allow you to host the image on woodnet.  so when you create a post you will see below where you are writing the post:

New attachment - chose file  (click that)

Then you will browse on your computer where the image is and chose it

Then click the button on the left that says "Add Attachment"

The picture can't be too large so make sure you have resized it if needed before attempting to upload

Then put your cursor where you want the picture in your post and click "insert into post"

You should see something like [attachment =2280]   (the number will be different)

The photo should show up when you preview the post  (as in my example below)  Then post it  Hope this helps