Reporting Rules Violations (or, How To Complain)
Moderators do not monitor the forums constantly. We depend upon you, the members, to alert us to situations where others are violating our rules. If you see other members breaking the rules, you may report their post by clicking on the "Notify Moderator" icon beneath their message (it looks like this: ). If you feel the situation needs more explanation, please send me a private message or write to me at woodnet@augusthome.com.

We get messages of members who threaten to leave due to other members, not realizing that the proper course of action is to report instances of abuse rather than simply making general complaints. If you feel there is a problem with a specific member, [i]let us know and cite the problem[i].
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
log in button still not fixed since your new "front page" for the web sight. Returned to forum still not right also.
TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN, YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE, SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.
http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads...amp;sb=5&o=

Troll.

I couldn't find the button to click on to report the message.
Semper fi,
Brad