BRAND NEW Delta X5 Unisaws and Jet Xacta Saws at COST
Delta X5 Unisaw:
(2) Cast Iron Wings
(2) Table Legs
(1) Wood Extension Table
(1) Biesemeyer Commercial 50" Fence and Rails
(1) BRAND NEW 3HP Left Tilt X5 Unisaw (see current X5 rebate for additional savings)

JET JTAS-10
(1) BRAND NEW Jet JTAS-10 Left Tilt 3HP Tablesaw
(2) Cast Iron Wings
(1) Wood Extension Table
(1) 50" Commercial Xacta Fence & Rails
(2) Support Legs
(1) Cabinet & Shelf

We've got 20 of each in stock and we're selling them to you at OUR COST plus shipping. (We ship a lot so the shipping rates are as low as we can find them. Of course if you can find an even better shipping rate, we're happy to work with you)

Give us a call at the store for pricing.

Timberlinetools.com
1-800-630-2260
Jeffrey Duncan
Timberlinetools.com
RouterBitWorld.com
The guidelines for posting strongly suggest that you include a price.
I would love to post the price but since shipping varies across the country (we do ACTUAL shipping cost) final price would be different for each person.

Thank you for the notice.
Jeffrey Duncan
Timberlinetools.com
RouterBitWorld.com
Jeffrey Duncan said:

I would love to post the price but since shipping varies across the country (we do ACTUAL shipping cost) final price would be different for each person.

Well, I guess you could post a price without shipping, and then state that people should contact you for shipping costs (which vary across the country). That would provide more information to us readers, and yet would satisfy your objection about giving a single price.

Gregg
I know... How about just calling him at his LISTED PHONE NUMBER and asking what the cost is. Some mfgs will not sell to companies that list prices below certain wholesale numbers.
Now I know why they call you "Knothead." -Danny in Houston
Neversquare™ said:

I know... How about just calling him at his LISTED PHONE NUMBER and asking what the cost is. Some mfgs will not sell to companies that list prices below certain wholesale numbers.

NEVERSQUARE certainly has an interesting point. I have been taking calls and giving out quotes all morning.

Most recent shipping cost from us (Utah) to California was $160 delivered with lift gate or $120 picked up at the terminal.

Another one to North Carolina: Shipping was $252 delivered with lift gate or $174 picked up at the terminal.
Jeffrey Duncan
Timberlinetools.com
RouterBitWorld.com
Oh yea, and it's a freaking 1-800 Number Not like my long distance bill is going to include charges.
Now I know why they call you "Knothead." -Danny in Houston
I called them and spoke w/ Jeffery Duncan 'poisenally'. Nice fella. Gave me the saw price up front and prices of all the shipping options. Give him a call. He's got 13 left. I also brought up 1 more shipping option that saves 40 bucks off shipped to your door price and thats having it shipped to a commercial address, like your job. As long as you have a forklift there. But picking it up yourself at the nearest freight terminal, ( Watkins or Carolina Freight), really saves a bunch.In my case the saving on shipping would be $220 bucks!! Give him a call. they're in Utah so he's still there.
We are here from 8am to 6pm (mountain standard time)

Happy to help.
Jeffrey Duncan
Timberlinetools.com
RouterBitWorld.com
Neversquare™ said:

Dude, I was just sayin'. If the price is what the price is, why not list it? A quote of "$XXXX plus shipping" is completely acceptable. By the rules, he's supposed to list price. I only commented on it so he wouldn't get in trouble, but it seems like I started something.

My apologies. Good luck on the sales.