My new updated crosscut sled (pics)
vitabile said:

[blockquote]flink said:

[blockquote]FishmanDave said:

Really nice. A lot fancier than mine.

Nah, it's just what I know how to do. I wish I could cut dovetails as well as I toss together html.

[/blockquote]Actually, since he responded to MMarzluf's post, I think FishmanDave was talking about the cross cut sled, not your archive.

Tony

[/blockquote]

See? html I'm fine. If I could read, I could probably learn how to cut those dovetails.

Flat mode bites me again!
flink

--
Slowly turning at all...
i want one!
konaman said:

i want one!

Html Code or the sled??
My Day Job
well, bye.
the sled please
I can have one ready for you by next week.

....... Just need a wood shop to use. LOL.
Mark!!! LTNS!! How you doing???

Tony
"The art of leadership is to work with the natural grain of the particular wood of humanity which comes to hand."

John Adair

My woodworking blog: Tony's Woodshop
Where abouts ohio are you?

I 'm southeast of columbus.
My Day Job
well, bye.
I'm in reynoldsburg.
Well, shoot, if you dont have a shop, anytime you want to make some more shop jigs, my garage is always available! I'm just down the road 35 minutes.. Between tarlton and laurelville. Its a little backwoods, but I still have all my teef!
My Day Job
well, bye.
Josh D. said:

but I still have all my teef!

Good one Josh.

I`m betting Mark would find many an open door if he ever wanted to make a few cuts, woodworkers are like that.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW