Giant Lumber Haul and Pigsicle Tour Schedules and Prices!!!
Count me in for some. How much and what is yet to be determined. If the IRS calls I need it to test router bits.
IRS--Indian Relocation Services?? That was phased out in 1890s

Just let me know before I leave.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
When you leaving? I was thinking of stocking a few thousand bf and reselling it. What's the wholesale price?
Send me a PM if you are not pulling my overlong leg
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Hey, are you able to send me a PayPal invoice for the sawr blade??

Some Yankee did, so you certainly should be able to.

Wow. Those are larger quantities than I anticipated. What day do you plan on leaving? I'll try to get an order in before then.

I just noticed you added Pogsicles to the title. Are you offering those as a special gift with a purchase?
Every buyer gets the opportunity to give me a rack of ribs

Post deleted by blackhat
"Most people think small because most people are afraid of success, afraid of making decisions, afraid of winning. And that gives people like me a great advantage."

--Donald J. Trump
Post deleted by blackhat
Bones™ said:

"Who let the riff-raff out?"