1/2 price Walnut Slab!! Your chance to help-SOLDED!
Kyle Edwards of sawmillnc.com has generously donated a $200 walnut slab for the Kolleen Kollege Kitty fund.

I will pimp this out for $100 to the first responder. You get a beautiful slab (Kyle's quality is unquestioned) for a basement price and we continue to feed the ditty.

Act quickly.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.

I'd be all over it, but apparently being a Yank forfits my rights....
Exceptions will be made in exceptional circumstances, of which this is one. Work the arthritis out of your wallet
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

I'll take it if we can make it meet up with the other lumber.
Absolutely! I'll get it on this trip and bring it up on Pigsicle III when I rescue my Purpleheart from your clutches

Alrighty then - consider that sold and part of the ransom.
So Bones you started your own KKK?
Just add an F on the end if yer nervous

Elevators smell different to midgets.
Busch Light slows down the reflexes