Holly Turning Blanks Wax sealed.. HUGE!
These may be the last batch of holly blanks available. I might have about 200-250 lbs left after this and haven't decided how to process.

The rest has been sawn into 5/4 and thicker and the last log will be sawn for crotch wood guitar backs and sides.

to the blanks..

1st blank is a monster.. 100 pounds 18" wide x 24" long and 8" thick wax sealed and has mild green jade.

2nd blank is smaller 50 pounds 18" wide x 24" long and 4" wax sealed

3rd is 30lbs 14" wide 20" long and 3" thick wax sealed

4th is 7 lbs and is 8" x 12" x 3" wax sealed.

each is 1.25/lb

Send this info directly to Charolaisbreeder--he's looking for wide platter stock.
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
I wish I was in NC right about now.

Chris
Chris

Less is more. Unless you're standing next to the one with more.
Then less just looks pathetic.

www.woodntreasures.com
Get yer brain in gear. I'm meeting illiniMike after I see Kyle. You want something from Kyle, I pick it up this weekend, slap it on Mike and he extorts a hefty delivery charge for yer goods
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

The "tiny" one is sold. If you take the rest of the large stock I will give you a discount to 1.00/lb
If that little 7 pounder is white holly, I'd like Bones to bring it back for me.
NB: That wasn't above when I wrote this;

Oh well.
Thanks,
Gary
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
You turning freaks get together and parcel out these units--for Kolleen. 1 bone per pound for the wood, .25 for the Kitty.

In fact I'll do bones one better .90/lb and the rest .35/lb for the Kitty.. 1.25/lb total which is a bargain for holly this size.
Gary G..

I'll dig you up another chunk! Count on a 10 pounder .

1.25 lb and it will be white!
You da MAN!

Thanks a lot.
Gary
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.