Pigsicle II Cleared for Takeoff
Timbeck has put me on runway I-75 for early Friday departure--ETA Atlanta 4-9 p.m. (his fault). Meeting Paula, her mammy (price of seeing Paula) and other rapscallions and ne'er-do-wells Friday.

Wood pimping Saturday at the designated spot--Hooks has generously offered his employer's parking lot for co-location of folf and wood.

May be a special appearance by Bob the Z, who will demonstrate how to use a shoulder plane in a driving snowstorm--something we all need to learn, I am sure

All you cheapskates who did not want wood are invited to witness true ravenous wood greed. No cover charge

Jaws' ole lady is fixing lunch for thirty, so get your RSVPs in now

Looking forward to meeting....most....of you
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Have a safe trip.....Remember PIGSICLES II pics....or it didnt happen.

COUNT DOWN TO PIGSICLES III in ______days. (little help here)
"I gotta stay more informed. There's been 9 more WWs?" Stugotzo in response to CRRs WW11 comment. 2-20-08
wick1438 said:

Have a safe trip.....Remember PIGSICLES II pics....or it didnt happen.

COUNT DOWN TO PIGSICLES III in some number of days. (little help here)

There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Consider it edited....
"I gotta stay more informed. There's been 9 more WWs?" Stugotzo in response to CRRs WW11 comment. 2-20-08
Yer such a sensitive 21st century type guy

Bones™ said:

Yer such a sensitive 21st century type guy

I'm lulling you into a false sense of security and when you least expect it (PIG III) I'll snap and confiscate the wood haul depriving everyone south of the mason dixon line of your kindling sapwood.
This is premium sapwood

Makes better fires

See you soon
Pigmobile landed in Atlanta.

How much can one hate a city? How much can that hate grow with each mile travelled at 10-12 mph? How great is the disgust with folf who find it necessary to make me hate them so much?

How much fun is it to sneer at folf who pay 950,000 bones for a house on a postage stamp lot, the equivalent of which I paid 120,000 american for.

Pigsicle folf--9 am in the Hooks lot.

Possible appearance by the world-famous Bob Z, who will teach you gratis how to FU someones CI saw with a sweaty beer can.

If he does not show, we can hook a homeless dude off the street--very little drop in entertainment value

I take it you are enjoying your visit to beautiful Atlanta.
Smile